After a decade of listening to your core security wants and needs, we know that, as a computer user, you’re looking for faster and lighter products, while still providing the absolute best protection. And that is just what we are delivering in our upcoming release: Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition.
Building on 10 years of advanced malware detection, Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition provides comprehensive malware protection without loading down your system’s resources, bringing you the core competence you need to stay safe online. Here’s a look at the new and improved features you’ll see in Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition when it’s released on Tuesday, January 20, 2009.
• New! Behavior-Based Heuristical Detection (Plus and Pro)
• New! Ad-Watch Live! Integrated Real-Time Protection
• Extensive Detection Database
• New! Radically Improved Resource Efficiency
• Rootkit Removal System
• New! Customizable Profile Scans
• New!Lavasoft SmartSet
• New! External Drive Scanning
• Network Drive Scanning (Pro)
• New! Pin-Point Scanning
• New! Toolbox
Including Process Watch (Pro), AutoStart Manager (Pro), Hosts File Editor (Plus and Pro), and ThreatWork
• Detection, Removal AND Clean-Up
• New! Full Integration with Windows Security Center
• Automatic Pulse Updates & FREE Technical Support (Plus and Pro)
To find out more details on these new and improved features, be sure to take a look at the January issue of Lavasoft News.
And, check the Lavasoft company blog in the coming days for more information about our upcoming release, including the results of Lavasoft’s extensive research to find out how Ad-Aware’s performance compares to popular anti-virus and anti-spyware products on the market today; you’ll soon find out how the memory usage, CPU usage, and scan speed stack up against the top competition (for example: Ad-Aware’s scan speed has been tested at over 4 times faster than AVG’s.) Stay tuned for the full results!
Coming Soon: Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users