Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:07 PM
This Forum is NOT the same as the Customer Support Center. If you are a registered, paid user of one of our products and you need technical assistance and official support from Lavasoft directly, please use the Official Support Center here:http://www.lavasoft....enter/index.php
What this Forum is:-
- A place for Lavasoft Users / potential users to get user-to-user support on Lavasoft Products and ask questions from both other Lavasoft users. Lavasoft staff may also from time to time visit the forums and attempt to address questions as time may permit.
- A meeting place for people with a mutual interest in computer security, especially anti-spyware
- A place of learning for anything computer / internet security related
What this forum is not:-
- A place to make personal attacks against others
- A board for posting abusive and offensive language
We encourage relevant and stimulating discussion, and are happy to answer any question regarding Lavasoft products and/or computer / internet security in general. However, personal attacks, abusive language or other posts of a similar nature will not be tolerated. If you wish to do this, please take it somewhere else. You will not be welcome here.
Abatoff, Flieldipsrish, Natashavot and 2 others like this
Please do NOT send Private Messages to Staff or helpers to request assistance! We do not give a personal support via PM
The way to request help is to post a NEW TOPIC
in the appropriate forum.
Look for the *New Topic* Button near the top right when viewing the forums.
Here in the forums, replies are posted to topics only. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Plus and Pro Ad-Aware users (only) may use the Support Center for personal assistance:Support Center
Microsoft MVP/Windows - Security 2003-2009