To update your product, first log-in to the Lavasoft Support Center. On the "License Info" page, click the button, "Update License to Ad-Aware 2007"
You will then be sent a serial number to your e-mail. Once you have retrieved the e-mail with your serial number, follow the download instructions and registration procedure below.
Download Ad-Aware 2007 from the Support Center. The download link can be found under the 'Resources' tab.
Important: If you have already downloaded Ad-Aware 2007, please make sure to uninstall, then re-install the program before registering your product.
Note: Each license has an individual serial number that can only be activated on one computer. If you have activated on another machine or changed the hardware setup on your computer, the serial number will not recognize the new hardware fingerprint of the system.
Make sure that you have turned off or configured your firewall or any other security programs to allow Ad-Aware 2007 network access. If necessary, you can temporarily turn off your firewall, but be sure to turn it on again after you have completed the registration procedure.
- To open the registration window, click the 'Register' button that is placed near the bottom-right corner of the screen, under 'License Status'.
- Important: Please choose the correct license type from the drop-down menu, either "Update SE License to Ad-Aware 2007 ( Plus )" or "Update SE License to Ad-Aware 2007 ( Pro )".
- Enter the serial number from the 'serial number notification' e-mail into the box checked 'Serial number', NOT the unlock key box.
- Click 'OK'. Ad-Aware 2007 will connect to the Internet to validate your registration.
- "Thank you for registering Ad-Aware 2007" will appear once successful, Click OK.
- Close program and restart (double-click desktop icon) to activate full feature version of Ad-Aware 2007 Plus or Pro.