• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WL.

WL.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 07:47 PM

has now become red and stays that way. It doesn't flash, just stays red. I can no longer click it to open it either. When I try to open/restore from the Ad-Aware screen, it locks up and does nothing. Any ideas :D

#2 spike-nz

spike-nz

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Security Advisor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3092 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:16 AM

Hi WL.,

Were you doing anything in particular when this happened? Or receiving any Ad-Watch alerts?

Also, have you tried right-clicking on the (red) Ad-Watch icon in the system tray, then selecting "Unload Ad-Watch" ?

Regards,

Spike

#3 WL.

WL.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:31 AM

Hi WL.,

Were you doing anything in particular when this happened? Or receiving any Ad-Watch alerts?

Also, have you tried right-clicking on the (red) Ad-Watch icon in the system tray, then selecting "Unload Ad-Watch" ?

Regards,

Spike

It does it even if I am not doing anything. I did try the unload and reload, but it still does it. It has stopped for now, but when i do a full scan, it starts doing it again after the scan is complete. but again, it does stop eventually.?

#4 spike-nz

spike-nz

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Security Advisor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3092 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 05:53 AM

Hi WL.,

It may be that the program has somehow become corrupted. Would you please try to uninstall/re-install and see if the problem is gone.

If you have not kept a copy of the installation file, you can access the latest Build (Ad-Aware SE v1.06r1) through the Support Center, using your e-mail address and password that you chose when you registered your licensed version.

Please let us know how you get on.

Regards,

Spike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users