Occasionally, conflicts can occur when silmutaneously running anti-spyware / applications containing anti-spyware related signatures. We are actively working on fixing this problem, though it should be remembered that regardless, conflicts can occur
However, to help us asscertain your specific problem; please do the following.
* Restart Your computer to allow your security application to correctly load up.
* Start Ad-Aware
* In the settings for Ad-Aware, choose "Tweak -> Engine Settings"
* Deselect the "Unload recognised modules during scan"
* Now perform an Ad-Aware scan. At the end of the scan, you may see a McAfee process recognised as "Possible New Malware" -> Take no action at this point, but send us a scan log of your findings
* The scan log can be sent through our file submission service on www.lavasoftresearch.com/submit.php
Why Does Ad-aware Detect One Of My Other Security Applications As Malicious?
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users