• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 mshuler

mshuler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 05:32 AM

Not even sure how to use this forum just yet so please forgive me.

ihave the Spylocked problem with my computer.
I have downloaded Adaware se personal an run several full scans.
The removed theproblem until next re-start.

Now i can not get rid of it please help.

#2 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Volunteer Security Advisor
  • PipPipPip
  • 4092 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 11:24 AM

Hello,

Download a copy of HJTsetup.exe from here and save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click HJTsetup.exe to begin installation.
  • By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.
  • Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Addition Tasks dialogue.
  • Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
  • Continue to follow the prompts from there.
  • When HJT opens, click on the Do a system scan and save a log file button.
  • When HJT has finished scanning, a window entitled "hijackthis.log" will open - when you close this window the log will be saved into the hijackthis folder.
  • Copy and paste this into your next reply.

AntispywareScanners---Antivirus Scanners---Firewalls---Online Scanners---Prevention---Help! My computer is slow!---My Blog---Follow me on Twitter.

Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.
DO NOT POST your problem or log in someone elses thread, even though you are having the same problems. This to avoid confusion. Start a new thread instead and someone will help you asap.
Bumping your thread won't help to receive help in a faster way, this since we always look at the posts with 0 replies first. If you bump your thread, we assume that someone is already helping you, so your thread may be ignored.

#3 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Volunteer Security Advisor
  • PipPipPip
  • 4092 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 01:12 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this Topic is closed.
If you need this topic reopened for continuations of existing problems, please request this by sending me a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
AntispywareScanners---Antivirus Scanners---Firewalls---Online Scanners---Prevention---Help! My computer is slow!---My Blog---Follow me on Twitter.

Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.
DO NOT POST your problem or log in someone elses thread, even though you are having the same problems. This to avoid confusion. Start a new thread instead and someone will help you asap.
Bumping your thread won't help to receive help in a faster way, this since we always look at the posts with 0 replies first. If you bump your thread, we assume that someone is already helping you, so your thread may be ignored.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users