I recently uninstalled Ad-Aware from my computer after it started messing with TeamSpeak. After uninstalling it, I'm still having issues with Ad-Aware interfering with TeamSpeak. TeamSpeak gives an error that relates the issue with a DLL from Ad-Aware. So far I have tried taking a few steps to remedy the issue. However, I have not been successful. Unfortunately, I deleted all files related to Lavasoft and only learned afterwords that that was not a good idea. I also tried to reinstall and uninstall it again to see if that might fix it, but it has not. I am not a computer wizard, but I know enough to get by and now I am lost and need some help.
I might chalk it up to TeamSpeak doing something to cause this issue, but I still would like some help to see if it isn't something lingering from Lavasoft. Otherwise I will wait till there is an update from TeamSpeak and reinstall TeamSpeak and Ad-Aware.