• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pgruhn

pgruhn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

I just created a new website ... www.paulgruhn.com and my adaware10 software is saying the site is unsafe ... this is not true (its brand new) .. can you please do whatever you need to do to life the restriction so I can turn the "Shop & Bank Safely" feature back on.

thank you.

#2 CeciliaB

CeciliaB

Volunteer

• 7775 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:18 PM

Hi pgruhn,

I can visit http://www.paulgruhn.com/ Do you still have problems with it?

#3 pgruhn

pgruhn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:40 AM

Yes, I do ... The issue is this ... I am running AdAware Pro v10. When I have the option "Shop & Bank Safely Online" turned on and I go to my newly created site I get ...

Security Warning .....

Visiting this site may harm your computer!

To keep you safe, this page was blocked by Ad-Aware 10 "Shop & Bank safely online" feature. To view this page please disable this functionality in your Ad-Aware 10 interface then try again.

So, I have to turn OFF the Shop & Bank Safely Option ... I saw online that some where you folks have to allow this site ... it is a false positive ... I am not sure how to get my site as listed as okay with LavaSoft AdAware.

Paul

#4 Pierre67

Pierre67

Valued Member and Beta Tester

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:29 AM

McAfee Site Advisor also blocks this site.
regards, Peter.

I do NOT use Lavasoft Ad-Aware and do NOT work for Lavasoft. I just monitor the Forum from time to time.

IF IT AIN'T BROKE - DON'T FIX IT!!!

#5 CeciliaB

CeciliaB

Volunteer

• 7775 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:14 AM

Well, I'm sure that someone at Lavasoft will look into this and investigate the reason. But since it is not many office hours left of this week, it is possible that it will be next week.

#6 LS Andy

LS Andy

Lavasoft Staff/Forum Overlord

• Root Admin
  • 1536 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:52 AM

Hi,

The domain paulgruhn.com is not in our block list. What''s being blocked on the page for the domain (which appears to be a parked domain) is content being pulled from the domain dsparking.com for which there have been numerous reports of malicious activity.

Regards,

Andy
Lavasoft Malware Lab
unsolicited@tenalia.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users