• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 2shelbys

2shelbys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:05 PM

I tried to download updates to Adaware free version and when I click on the icon I get an error message that it is not a valid Win32 application. I get this error on many of the files I download. Many of them download as two part files (Adaware didn't), one of which is apparently a video file, and neither part does anything. I usually use Firefox which apparanently has an issue that causes this, but when I have a problem with this I try to download through Explorer and Google Chrome with the same results. I have run Microsoft Security essentials, my current version of AdAware, and other programs with nothing serious found. Any help is most appreciated.

#2 megamind

megamind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

2shelbys,

Don't download it from ad-aware site they have some problem, download it from download.com or softpedia.com.and try using some download manager like orbit.

#3 CeciliaB

CeciliaB

Volunteer

• 7431 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

I tried to download updates to Adaware free version and when I click on the icon I get an error message that it is not a valid Win32 application. I get this error on many of the files I download.

The error indicates that the files are not downloaded correctly. Since you have this problem with many files, maybe there is some problem with your internet connection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users