11 replies to this topic

#1 megamind

megamind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:50 AM

I am trying to install adware internet security beta 10 but facing serious disconnection problem from your servers download goes half the way then stops and it doesn't resume from that point :( .When you are going to release final version?

#2 CeciliaB

CeciliaB

Volunteer

• 6797 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:01 PM

Hi megamind,

From where do you download the installation program?
Have you tried another site?
Is it the file Ad-Aware_Antivirus_2011_Free_Setup_10.0.168.3128.exe that you are downloading?
I had no problem downloading it Thursday evening. Maybe many persons is downloading this version now when it has been out some days.

#3 megamind

megamind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:01 PM

oh my mistake i have mentioned offline installer it is the web installer after double clicking .exe when it starts downloading necessary files it stuck half the way and didn't resume from that point if my pc is connected to internet.

Attached Files

Edited by megamind, 19 March 2012 - 02:25 PM.

#4 CeciliaB

CeciliaB

Volunteer

• 6797 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:03 PM

I don't find the latest beta on other sites yet but you can download the previous one from http://www.downloadc...t_ad-aware_free and when you have installed it, you can download the latest version from inside Ad-Aware.

#5 megamind

megamind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:24 AM

See this even i am connected to network there is no utilization in network when installing ad-ware internet security 10 beta.I think this installer is for those people who have super fast internet or may be issue with your server

Attached Files

Edited by megamind, 20 March 2012 - 08:26 AM.

#6 CeciliaB

CeciliaB

Volunteer

• 6797 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

I will contact Lavasoft and ask if there is any issues with the download server.

#7 CeciliaB

CeciliaB

Volunteer

• 6797 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:02 PM

Lavasoft is not aware of any issues with the server. My contact person asks the following questions:

Which Windows do you have, if Vista or Windows 7 please specify also 32- or 64-bits version?
Do you get any error messages from Ad-Aware? In that case, please write them down exactly.

Please, try to first save the installer on the computer and then start the installation program (if you currently is running the installer directly from the web page).

Do you have another firewall than Windows own?

#8 megamind

megamind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:28 AM

I am using windows 7 32bit.
yes when downloading necessary file it would stuck some where and ask if firewall is blocking ad-ware installer.
yes I save this installer in F drive and runs from there.
nope I have windows firewall and no antivirus at this time.I have allowed adware installer in windows firewall.

whenever I try to install this it stucks some where.
when trying to install adware.I think adware servers have some kind of threshhold after being idle for sometime it is not allowing to download.
see these screenshots.
Even if i can access your forum in google chrome adware installer stucks look at time in those screenshots hope it will let you understand

Attached Files

Edited by megamind, 21 March 2012 - 05:33 AM.

#9 megamind

megamind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:41 AM

finally I got this.

Attached Files

#10 CeciliaB

CeciliaB

Volunteer

• 6797 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:03 PM

Sorry, but your problem seems to be due to your slow internet connection according to my contact person. I can see that your maximum download speed is 236 kbit/s, but what is the actual transfer rate if you check at, for example, http://www.speedtest.net/ ?

#11 megamind

megamind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:11 AM

My Actual download speed is around 20KB/s to 25KB/s which i don't think is not too slow.

#12 CeciliaB

CeciliaB

Volunteer

• 6797 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

Lavasoft is trying to find a solution to the problem that Ad-Aware installation doesn't work with internet connection with that speed. In the mean time I will send you a PM with the full installer and hopefully you will be able to install Ad-Aware with it. The file is 18 MB big.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users