• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 katdfinns

katdfinns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:55 PM

I bought the ad ware pro, my serial number doesn't work. I have adware installed, but it says it's the free edition. I know the company has already taken the money from paypal. But I'm not getting the bang for the buck. I installed it because I was having issues. Now I've gone on for a few more days unprotected. Not good.

#2 CeciliaB

CeciliaB

Volunteer

• 7416 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:31 PM

Hi katdfinns,

Since you have bought the product you can use the Lavasoft support instead of this forum with mostly volunteers. See this post by LS Digger Barnes for links:
http://www.lavasofts...ndpost&p=125583

Even the free version protects the computer, so you are not unprotected.

How does your serial number not work?
It is easy to enter the letter I when it should be the number 1, and vice versa, in the serial number, please read carefully.

#3 LS Sharon

LS Sharon

Lavasoft Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:58 PM

Hi Katdfinns,

Can you please send me a personal message containing your email address and first and last name and I will gladly help you activate Ad-Aware Pro.

Sharon

I bought the ad ware pro, my serial number doesn't work. I have adware installed, but it says it's the free edition. I know the company has already taken the money from paypal. But I'm not getting the bang for the buck. I installed it because I was having issues. Now I've gone on for a few more days unprotected. Not good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users