• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tester123

tester123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:36 PM

I just installed adaware but have trouble seeing everything.The small windows that open,text,reports and so on are too small.On my same pc i can see yahoo,avg,ZA and even typing this right now but when i click adaware right now,the first display that i get is so small,actually the windows is no bigger than 16 by 12 mm !How can i make it bigger??
thanks

Edited by tester123, 12 June 2011 - 09:41 PM.

#2 CeciliaB

CeciliaB

Volunteer

• 9899 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:05 AM

Hi tester123,

Please, attach a screen-shot (PrintScreen) of how it looks and it would be easier to understand. Have you tried to install Ad-Aware again?

#3 vishwadeep

vishwadeep

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:30 AM

I just installed adaware but have trouble seeing everything.The small windows that open,text,reports and so on are too small.On my same pc i can see yahoo,avg,ZA and even typing this right now but when i click adaware right now,the first display that i get is so small,actually the windows is no bigger than 16 by 12 mm !How can i make it bigger??
thanks

I also found the same problem

#4 CeciliaB

CeciliaB

Volunteer

• 9899 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:18 PM

Hi vishwadeep,

Are you able to attach a screen-shot?

#5 Elliander

Elliander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:51 PM

I'm having the same problem, but what's weird is that in my multi monitor environment - where all 3 monitors are the exact same model and resolution - 2 of the 3 have it tiny, but one is large enough to be functional. 

#6 CeciliaB

CeciliaB

Volunteer

• 9899 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:56 AM

I'm having the same problem, but what's weird is that in my multi monitor environment - where all 3 monitors are the exact same model and resolution - 2 of the 3 have it tiny, but one is large enough to be functional. 

Hi Elliander,

Which version of Ad-Aware do you have?

Note, this topic is very old and not about Ad-Aware 11 or 12.

Please, post screen-shots since that makes it easier to understand for Lavasoft.

#7 JOTTER

JOTTER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:59 PM

I have or had the free version and now it will not let me download it can any one help me

thank you

#8 CeciliaB

CeciliaB

Volunteer

• 9899 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 04:34 PM

I have or had the free version and now it will not let me download it can any one help me

thank you

Hi Jotter,

Do you've Ad-Aware version 11 or the latest adaware antivirus version 12?

Please, explain better what is small, e.g. a screen shot is very good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users