• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LLevitan

LLevitan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:29 PM

I was having and problem with Ad Aware so I uninstalled it using both the Windows 7 control panel Add & Remove Programs and by manually deleting the Lavasoft Program File. But, when I tried to reinstall it, the installer said a later version was already installed. Plus, I got an error message that said "A program required for this install to complete could not be run."

Could someone suggest how I might resolve this problem?

#2 tangeranges

tangeranges

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 11:57 AM

I was having and problem with Ad Aware so I uninstalled it using both the Windows 7 control panel Add & Remove Programs and by manually deleting the Lavasoft Program File. But, when I tried to reinstall it, the installer said a later version was already installed. Plus, I got an error message that said "A program required for this install to complete could not be run."

Could someone suggest how I might resolve this problem?

hey, don't have a solution, but i have the same problem, so hopefully someone can give us some advice on how to fix this.

#3 CeciliaB

CeciliaB

Volunteer

• 7417 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 09:45 PM

Hi everyone,

Have you tried to follow the uninstallation guideline http://www.lavasofts...showtopic=30850 ?

#4 LLevitan

LLevitan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:04 PM

hey, don't have a solution, but i have the same problem, so hopefully someone can give us some advice on how to fix this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users