• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 uro-frank

uro-frank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:46 AM

Is it possible to exclude single folders from Ad Watch live? I believe, the programm will exceed the time to start a single program on my pc extremly. I trust the program, so it must not be scanned.

Edited by uro-frank, 16 October 2010 - 01:06 PM.

#2 visitor

visitor

Advanced Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2855 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:59 PM

Unfortunaely, there's no exclusion list in Ad-Aware, but we have recommended it to Lavasoft. As it is now, you can set up a Profile Scan, but you need to check all directories to be scanned except the one you want to skip.
Before posting, please read the pinned topics atop the forums or check the Lavasoft searchable FAQs.

Lavasoft Support for Plus/Pro paid licenses.

Help fight malware! Upload Suspicious Files to Lavasoft.

Malware removal assistance? Please read this first.
After following the instructions, open a new thread in the HijackThis Forum where you can copy/paste your HJT log.
Note: do not bump HJT threads by replying - volunteer security advisors help the 0 reply threads on a first-come, first-served basis.

#3 uro-frank

uro-frank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:56 PM

Unfortunaely, there's no exclusion list in Ad-Aware, but we have recommended it to Lavasoft. As it is now, you can set up a Profile Scan, but you need to check all directories to be scanned except the one you want to skip.

Thanks for the answer. I feared, that this abswer would come. That is not understandable, because it's absolutely important for the daily work to exclude special folders, to improve the velocitiy of work. Why should Adaware always scan things, where nevee could be a virus.... I hope very strongley, that they will implement this feature, otherwise I have to change the Security-Software to a product, wich will be able to exclude folders.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users