• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Katzma2

Katzma2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:10 AM

Does anyone know why Ad-Watch Live won't install? I have just installed Ad-Aware 8.2.2 and all is well except I get the message: "Please restart your computer to finalize installation of Ad-Watch Live". Well,,, I have re-started a few times since then and still I get the same message.

My computer has recently been infected with a virus which now is clean according to the scans. Also shows clean for Malware and Spyware except the computer is running just terrible and I think something is still lurking. Interesting...... most Spyware and Malware programs won't install - there is always some glitch that prevents the full install including the Ad-Aware 8.2.2.

Would appreciate any suggestions, or referrals to websites that can help me get my computer back to normal.

Thanks,

Terry

#2 visitor

visitor

Advanced Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2855 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:50 AM

Follow the instructions in my signature for posting in the HijackThis forum. There somebody can help you diagnose/remove any malware which may be interfering with installations of security programs.
Before posting, please read the pinned topics atop the forums or check the Lavasoft searchable FAQs.

Lavasoft Support for Plus/Pro paid licenses.

Help fight malware! Upload Suspicious Files to Lavasoft.

Malware removal assistance? Please read this first.
After following the instructions, open a new thread in the HijackThis Forum where you can copy/paste your HJT log.
Note: do not bump HJT threads by replying - volunteer security advisors help the 0 reply threads on a first-come, first-served basis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users