• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 WAYNECHU84

WAYNECHU84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:47 AM

yeah my serial number no longer works anymore, and i can not find a free version of ad-aware pro to downlaod online anymore, need a lil help here i just perchased the program in febuary. if anyone has any answers plz email me.

Edited by visitor, 04 April 2010 - 06:17 AM.
removed email address for privacy

#2 WAYNECHU84

WAYNECHU84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:53 AM

whoops forgot some stuff, i was useing windows vista 64bit b4, but then i upgraded to windows-7 reformatted my computer, and tried to downlaod and reRegister to ad-aware, it said my serial number was invalid. i could not find a verion of ad-aware pro to download online anymore.
yeah just need dsome help find out why my serial number no longer works plz if anyone can help email me.

Edited by visitor, 04 April 2010 - 06:17 AM.
removed email address for privacy

#3 visitor

visitor

Advanced Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2855 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 06:19 AM

Contact Lavasoft Customer Support via the link in my signature. They have both email and live chat support, and should be able to sort out your license.
Before posting, please read the pinned topics atop the forums or check the Lavasoft searchable FAQs.

Lavasoft Support for Plus/Pro paid licenses.

Help fight malware! Upload Suspicious Files to Lavasoft.

Malware removal assistance? Please read this first.
After following the instructions, open a new thread in the HijackThis Forum where you can copy/paste your HJT log.
Note: do not bump HJT threads by replying - volunteer security advisors help the 0 reply threads on a first-come, first-served basis.

#4 WAYNECHU84

WAYNECHU84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:17 AM

Contact Lavasoft Customer Support via the link in my signature. They have both email and live chat support, and should be able to sort out your license.

when i go to the customers furum it says they dont have my e-mail on there database, and they i cant acess there customer support.

#5 visitor

visitor

Advanced Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2855 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:28 PM

Just in case you tried, the login for Lavasoft Customer Support is not the same as for this forum. Be sure to use the email/password from when you registered Ad-Aware in February.
Before posting, please read the pinned topics atop the forums or check the Lavasoft searchable FAQs.

After following the instructions, open a new thread in the HijackThis Forum where you can copy/paste your HJT log.
Note: do not bump HJT threads by replying - volunteer security advisors help the 0 reply threads on a first-come, first-served basis.

#6 WAYNECHU84

WAYNECHU84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:33 PM

Just in case you tried, the login for Lavasoft Customer Support is not the same as for this forum. Be sure to use the email/password from when you registered Ad-Aware in February.

yeah i have done all that io know that loging on to lavasoft is different from forum i have loged on i just get a webpage that opens up and say customer support is for paying customers, for some reason they dont have my email on there database im pretty sure its a staff error.

can you just past this along to the customer support guys for me, because everytimei log in aty lavasoft customer support page iit just says my email is not ont here database and i cant a get access to there customer support, i have tried it all.

Edited by visitor, 04 April 2010 - 09:57 PM.
deleted info for privacy

#7 visitor

visitor

Advanced Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2855 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:03 PM

Just had to make sure - a lot of people try using the same login info. Probably more of a technical glitch than staff error since I'm pretty sure it's automated. Anyhow, check your PM. I'll close this thread now, but if you need it reopened PM me or any moderator.

#8 LS Padraig An Ollainn

LS Padraig An Ollainn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:48 PM

For problems relating to email address changes etc. logging in to contact Support if you have bought a license:

http://lavasoft.com/...e_email_address

Fill out the above form and we will be able to trace your account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users