• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 johnszal1

johnszal1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:27 PM

Wondering if Ad-Aware can be used on HP home media server ex495, windows home server? If so, what version and/or process for installation? Server info says I need to install the .msi file. I have free version 8 on my laptop and am very happy with it and would like to continue on the server. The only other option I can find is a competitor which I would rather not use. Thanks for any info.

#2 visitor

visitor

Advanced Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2855 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:55 PM

None of the Windows Server are listed in the supported OS:

http://lavasoft.com/...php?t=techspecs

But you might want to contact sales *at* lavasoft *dot* com for more technical info.
Before posting, please read the pinned topics atop the forums or check the Lavasoft searchable FAQs.

Lavasoft Support for Plus/Pro paid licenses.

Help fight malware! Upload Suspicious Files to Lavasoft.

Malware removal assistance? Please read this first.
After following the instructions, open a new thread in the HijackThis Forum where you can copy/paste your HJT log.
Note: do not bump HJT threads by replying - volunteer security advisors help the 0 reply threads on a first-come, first-served basis.

#3 casey_boy

casey_boy

Volunteer Helper/Moderator

• Volunteer Security Advisor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3565 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 06:48 PM

I used to have Ad-Aware 8.1 installed on Windows Server 2008 Standard... but that's slightly different.

Why not try installing the free version and see? Failing that, then yes, contact sales :)

Casey

If I have been helping you and I do not reply within 48hours, feel free to send me a PM.

* My Website * Malware Removal Help * If you'd like to say thanks *Lavasoft Customer Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users