• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 mike7207

mike7207

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:14 PM

I’m an owner of Ad-Aware & it crashed my system with the most recent (I believe) Anniversary update. How do I get a hold of technical support. I had to remove the program from my system! That’s how bad the update was. I let it gather information per your software’s instructions, and it just froze my computer up to the point where I had to hard kill the system, then remove your software from it. I have a Dell Studio 540, Windows Vista Home Premium (SP/2), Intel Core™2 Quad CPU, Q9400 @ 2.66GHz, 6GB RAM, 64-bit operating system. My cleverbridge reference number: 7784134, proof of purchase:

Oct. 13, 2009 13:43:30 PDT
Receipt No: 3143-1107-2526-0540
Hello Michael Mazzilli,
You sent a payment of $20.21 USD to cleverbridge, Inc.
This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *CLEVERBRIDG.
Merchant information
cleverbridge, Inc
cs@cleverbridge.com
http://www.cleverbridge.com
312-922-8693 x0 Instructions to merchant
None provided
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Renewal: Ad-Aware Plus - 1 Year - 25% discount
Item #: #7784134 $20.21 USD 1 $20.21 USD

Insurance: ----
Total: $20.21 USD

Receipt No: 3143-1107-2526-0540
Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at cleverbridge, Inc or PayPal.
Use PayPal next time!
It looks as if you already have a PayPal account.

When you shop online, it's faster and easier to check out with PayPal. Your financial information is securely stored and never shared with merchants when you pay.
Questions? Visit the Help Center at: www.paypal.com/help.
Thanks for using PayPal – the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online.
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

PayPal Email ID PP1469

Please help!

Sincerely,

Michael A. Mazzilli

Attached Files

#2 casey_boy

casey_boy

Volunteer Helper/Moderator

• Volunteer Security Advisor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3565 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:17 PM

Hi,

You can contact the support center by clicking the link in my signature and logging in (top left) with the details you supplied when you purchased the product. Once you have logged in you can use "Live Chat" or send them a message.

If you have any trouble, let me know.

Casey

If I have been helping you and I do not reply within 48hours, feel free to send me a PM.

* My Website * Malware Removal Help * If you'd like to say thanks *Lavasoft Customer Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users