• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Batchie

Batchie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:35 AM

Recently, I have opened AD-Aware, and under the Web Update, the status shows Update Now, which is weird because at the time I have definition file 0149.0138. Anyway I did do web update, and it said my software is already up to date. After doing the upadte, the status still says Update Now.

How can I fix this annoying problem?

Also this occurs with my AV (CA Antivirus 2008). It says that my product hasn't been upgraded in 60 days, yet when I do the update, it says my security software is up to date. Also I've checked the manual patches and turns out that I have the latest signature file.

#2 visitor

visitor

Advanced Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2855 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:44 AM

This is the Anniversary Edition forum - if you have Ad-Aware 8.1.3, I'll move this topic to that forum. Have you tried closing both programs and rebooting your system? Is your clock/calendar correct?
Before posting, please read the pinned topics atop the forums or check the Lavasoft searchable FAQs.

Lavasoft Support for Plus/Pro paid licenses.

Help fight malware! Upload Suspicious Files to Lavasoft.

Malware removal assistance? Please read this first.
After following the instructions, open a new thread in the HijackThis Forum where you can copy/paste your HJT log.
Note: do not bump HJT threads by replying - volunteer security advisors help the 0 reply threads on a first-come, first-served basis.

#3 Batchie

Batchie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 03:17 PM

Is your clock/calendar correct?

Whoops, the clock was set to March by accident. Oh, silly me :P

Thanks for replying, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed.

Lock this thread, please. BTW, I'm using 8.1.3 but used to use AE version, hence why I posted in the AE section.

#4 casey_boy

casey_boy

Volunteer Helper/Moderator

• Volunteer Security Advisor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3565 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:02 PM

I'm glad visitor could help you :P

I will close this topic for you, should you need it reopening PM myself or any moderator.

Casey

If I have been helping you and I do not reply within 48hours, feel free to send me a PM.

* My Website * Malware Removal Help * If you'd like to say thanks *Lavasoft Customer Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users