• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 franferram

franferram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:34 PM

I've gone through chat support and they recommended I post because they couldn't help me.
I've done everything. Please review the Chat history's. Ive also attached a screen shot of the error message I get.
Please help

Attached Thumbnails

• cant_update.jpg

Attached Files

#2 visitor

visitor

Advanced Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2855 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:50 PM

Looks like you may be infected with malware which is preventing Windows updates and interfering with Ad-Aware. Read the instructions in my signature about posting in the HijackThis forum. There a Volunteer Security Advisor will help you diagnose and remove any malware. Once cleaned up, you should be able to connect again.
Before posting, please read the pinned topics atop the forums or check the Lavasoft searchable FAQs.

Lavasoft Support for Plus/Pro paid licenses.

Help fight malware! Upload Suspicious Files to Lavasoft.

Malware removal assistance? Please read this first.
After following the instructions, open a new thread in the HijackThis Forum where you can copy/paste your HJT log.
Note: do not bump HJT threads by replying - volunteer security advisors help the 0 reply threads on a first-come, first-served basis.

#3 franferram

franferram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 10:43 PM

Looks like you may be infected with malware which is preventing Windows updates and interfering with Ad-Aware. Read the instructions in my signature about posting in the HijackThis forum. There a Volunteer Security Advisor will help you diagnose and remove any malware. Once cleaned up, you should be able to connect again.

Thanks I'll give it a try and let you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users