• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 bosch44

bosch44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:49 AM

It appears that Lavasoft is working on the stalling issue for those who are running Norton. What about those of us who are not?

I run McAfee and am experiencing the same problem.

#2 visitor

visitor

Advanced Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2855 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:55 AM

I replied to your post here. No word yet from Lavasoft. Please check this topic for updates. Thanks!
Before posting, please read the pinned topics atop the forums or check the Lavasoft searchable FAQs.

Lavasoft Support for Plus/Pro paid licenses.

Help fight malware! Upload Suspicious Files to Lavasoft.

Malware removal assistance? Please read this first.
After following the instructions, open a new thread in the HijackThis Forum where you can copy/paste your HJT log.
Note: do not bump HJT threads by replying - volunteer security advisors help the 0 reply threads on a first-come, first-served basis.

#3 bosch44

bosch44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:36 PM

For scans stalling at "enumerating clsid's", please check this thread for updates.

I'm replying here since my thread was locked below.

Yes, it stalls on enumerating clsid's on the full scan. However, when I uncheck critical objects on the scan, it stalls elsewhere. From what I have been reading, others have had similar experiences.

#4 visitor

visitor

Advanced Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2855 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:25 PM

I'm replying here since my thread was locked below.

Yes, it stalls on enumerating clsid's on the full scan. However, when I uncheck critical objects on the scan, it stalls elsewhere. From what I have been reading, others have had similar experiences.

Sorry bosch44, my bad. Thanks for the info, I've quoted you to Lavasoft. We'll have to wait and see if all the stalling problems are related to a common cause.
Before posting, please read the pinned topics atop the forums or check the Lavasoft searchable FAQs.

Lavasoft Support for Plus/Pro paid licenses.

Help fight malware! Upload Suspicious Files to Lavasoft.

Malware removal assistance? Please read this first.
After following the instructions, open a new thread in the HijackThis Forum where you can copy/paste your HJT log.
Note: do not bump HJT threads by replying - volunteer security advisors help the 0 reply threads on a first-come, first-served basis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users