• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 gem.ma

gem.ma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:09 PM

i have just purchased ad aware pro today, i got it to remove a virus, but it didnt work so i have had to reinstall windows.

now i find the program wont work, as it was set up for my old settings on the pc.

as mentioned in another post here, the customer service is terrible, i assumed if i had a problem i would be able to contact someone i now find this is not so.

can someone please tell me how to make it work on my pc again so i have not just wasted £27.

though i must admit as it did not remove the virus i obtained it for i am thinking it was a total waste of money anyway. but it will be even worse if i cant use the product i paid for.

gemma.

#2 casey_boy

casey_boy

Volunteer Helper/Moderator

• Volunteer Security Advisor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3565 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:53 PM

hi,

You'll need to contact the customer support center for help from the Lavasoft Support team, the link is in my signature.

Casey

If I have been helping you and I do not reply within 48hours, feel free to send me a PM.

* My Website * Malware Removal Help * If you'd like to say thanks *Lavasoft Customer Support

#3 gem.ma

gem.ma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:06 PM

hi,

You'll need to contact the customer support center for help from the Lavasoft Support team, the link is in my signature.

Casey

i cant log into customer support it says i have to pay for customer support seppratly. when i brought the pro version i wasn't given any information to log into the support section with, so am not sure what im supposed to do.

#4 gem.ma

gem.ma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:40 PM

i have put a previous post but i dont think i expalined my situation well enough.

i need to contact customer support to reset my finger print for my pc. but as far as i know i do not have any log in details in order to get to them for help. i have the paid version of ad aware pro, but it will not work as i have had to do a full restore of my pc.

i see quite a few other people have experianced this same problem.

could some one please tell me how i can get in touch with customer support to solve this as. i have paid for this program and as of yet have not been able to use it.

gemma

#5 casey_boy

casey_boy

• PipPipPip
  • 3565 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:43 AM

I have merged your topics together - there is no need for two! lol.

How did you buy the product? I.e. from the Lavasoft website, another vendor's website or at a PC store? Also, when did you buy the product?

regards,

Casey

If I have been helping you and I do not reply within 48hours, feel free to send me a PM.

* My Website * Malware Removal Help * If you'd like to say thanks *Lavasoft Customer Support

#6 gem.ma

gem.ma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:52 PM

I have merged your topics together - there is no need for two! lol.

How did you buy the product? I.e. from the Lavasoft website, another vendor's website or at a PC store? Also, when did you buy the product?

regards,

Casey

hi

thanks for replying.
i brought my copy yesterday (sunday) and downloaded it direct from this website.
still getting the same message today, i need to reset my pc finger print. and i still dont know any log in info to get into customer support. im sure i never recieved any log in details in the first place. as it stands at the moment i have paid nearly £27 for nothing.

any help to get in touch with customer support would be greatly appreciated.

gemma

#7 casey_boy

casey_boy

• PipPipPip
  • 3565 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:01 AM

ok gemma,

I will send you a PM with further advice.

Casey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users