• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cgkstevenson

cgkstevenson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:23 PM

I've searched through the forums but found no report of error 1722 (presumably failing to start service) after installing Ad-Aware 2008. I have stopped my anti-virus (AVG Free 8) but no difference.

Anyone else found this ?

thanks

Charlie

#2 casey_boy

casey_boy

Volunteer Helper/Moderator

• Volunteer Security Advisor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3565 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 11:05 AM

Hi,

Please check here:

http://www.lavasoft....or-1722-problem

I hope that works for you,

Casey

If I have been helping you and I do not reply within 48hours, feel free to send me a PM.

* My Website * Malware Removal Help * If you'd like to say thanks *Lavasoft Customer Support

#3 AntSteel

AntSteel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:08 PM

I cant seem to download AD-AWARE2008 plus because I keep getting the Error 1722. I have followed the advice on Lavasoft website about how to deal with Error 1722 (thanks Casey) and I still can't get AD-AWARE2008 to install . It wont uninstall the free Ad-Aware 2007.

Any ideas? Please email me on *************

Ant

Mod. Edit. Removed email address for privacy - spammers check online boards. Casey

Edited by casey_boy, 17 January 2009 - 08:28 PM.

#4 casey_boy

casey_boy

Volunteer Helper/Moderator

• Volunteer Security Advisor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3565 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 08:29 PM

AntSteel,

you have a slightly different problem. follow these steps to uninstall 2007: http://www.lavasofts...showtopic=22364

Casey

If I have been helping you and I do not reply within 48hours, feel free to send me a PM.

* My Website * Malware Removal Help * If you'd like to say thanks *Lavasoft Customer Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users