1 reply to this topic

#1 exxherbie2

exxherbie2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 06:37 PM

Hello,
for some days ago I baught adaware plus. Before I always used a demo version and never I´ve got problems with the program. With the new version, it is updated and cared of all, it´s getting crashed always after a few minutes. It appears a window in which is requested to send a report of this crash to lavasoft. Following title of the window: An unhandled exception occured at 0x1007627A in aawservice.exe. I sent a lot of time the report to lavasoft but nothings is happen. I deinstalled, repaired and reinstalled the program, I switched off the firewall and antivirus programm without success. The system I use is Windows XP. Somebody can help me? Many Thanks!

#2 casey_boy

casey_boy

Volunteer Helper/Moderator

• Volunteer Security Advisor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3565 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 03:20 PM

Hi,

Since you have bought the program you are entitled to one-to-one support from the Lavasoft Support Center. PLease log in using the link in my signature and send them an email with your problem.

I hope they can help,

Casey

If I have been helping you and I do not reply within 48hours, feel free to send me a PM.

* My Website * Malware Removal Help * If you'd like to say thanks *Lavasoft Customer Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users