Photo

Help! I Can't Get this Nasty Trojan Off of My Computer!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JenniferInOK

JenniferInOK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 12:54 AM

I have 3 questions then I will follow up with a chronology of everything I have done and logs:

1. How can I get rid of this thing?
2. Why won't Ad Aware work?
3. Once we determine that my computer is clean, what other things can I do to protect myself that won't conflict with AVG and Ad Aware, especially when on the Internet?

PLEASE talk to me like I know nothing, because ... I know nothing. I really don't know why or how I am doing the things I have done. I have just read instruction pages on several forums and tried to figure it out myself. I hope I haven't messed things up more!

I have been messing with this for 3 days now and I am at my wits end. Thank you to anyone who has the guts, charity and patience to help me with this.

I do a lot of digging at Digg.com. I am pretty political these days and I am sure I got whatever this is by clicking on a link in Digg. At the time the problem started I was running:

- Windows XP Svc Pk 3 fully updated
- AVG Free
- Spybot
- Spy Doctor
- IE7

I knew I had a problem because an AVG warning window popped up which said I had been infected with a trojan horse.
I ran scans on AVG, Spybot and SpyDoctor. None picked up anything.
Rebooted and couldn't open any Word or PDF documents. Files appeared in my folders, but when I clicked on them I got an error which said "file not available"

Then I tried all kinds of things:

I tried AVAST virus cleaner tool.
It found nothing, but there were several files it identified as "unable to scan." Here is the log from one of those scans:

10/5/2008, 2:38:05 PM
Memory scanning started...
No virus body found in memory.
Memory scanning finished (7.0s).
----------
Files scanning started...
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\MSS.log... file could not be scanned!
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\tmp.edb... file could not be scanned!
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Windows.edb... file could not be scanned!
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Temp\usgthrsvc\Perflib_Perfdata_c70.dat... file could not be scanned!
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_154.dat... file could not be scanned!
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\master.mdf... file could not be scanned!
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\mastlog.ldf... file could not be scanned!
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\model.mdf... file could not be scanned!
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\modellog.ldf... file could not be scanned!
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\msdbdata.mdf... file could not be scanned!
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\msdblog.ldf... file could not be scanned!
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\tempdb.mdf... file could not be scanned!
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\templog.ldf... file could not be scanned!
No virus body found.
-----------

I tried a number of things and nothing detected the Trojan horse or a virus:
Spybot

SUPERantispyware
MBAM
Spyware Terminator
Kaspersky Online Scanner

I found a DLoader.Trojan removal tool, but it didn't find anything

FINALLY:

Dr. Web Cureit detected 2 files which it identified as "probably DLoader.Trojan."
Dr. Web Cureit also detected 2 or 3 files which it identified as "probably Script.virus"
I had Cureit delete these files, but when I rebooted it was back
I had Cureit move the files, but when I rebooted it was back.

I uninstalled AVG and installed AVAST

I then had only AVAST and Ad Adware installed but Ad Aware locks up about 3 minutes into the scan

I turned off automatic recovery then I deleted all of my temporary internet files, my java cache and all of the temp files in my documents and settings.
Then I rebooted with AVAST set to do a full boot scan (with archiving). It took almost 3 hours, but finally got done. The scan didn't find any infected files but it did find some corrupt files. These files are old and haven't been opened in years. I backed them up when I got my new computer about 4 months ago so I just deleted them altogether. Here is the results of the scan (I am just pasting on of the lines identifying the corrupt files since I have deleted them and they were similar):

10/06/2008 14:11
Scan of C:\

File C:\Documents and Settings\**[my full name]**\My Documents\Personal\Genealogy\SuitsTreen Full.FBK\CHUNK00004 Error 42145 {OLE archive is corrupted.}

Number of searched folders: 9854
Number of tested files: 483067
Number of infected files: 0

When it finished booting up I could open Word and PDF documents again.
I uninstalled AVAST and reinstalled AVG doesn't find anything other than tracking cookies

All I have installed now is AVG and Ad Aware.

Ad Aware freezes up at the deep registry scan (about 1 minute into it). Actually, it doesn't freeze up, but it won't move forward even after about an hour of letting it go. When I do a ctrl+alt+del to stop Ad Aware it closes out the Ad Aware window but apparently, it keeps running.

Here is what Dr Web Cureit finds (I have tried deleting and moving these files, but they come back, sometimes with the files marked SCRIPT.virus and sometimes without finding them)

rpcnet.dll c:\windows32 Probably DLoader.Trojan incurable deleted
rpcnet.exe c:\system32 Probably DLoader.Trojan incurable deleted

---------------------------------------------------------------
Then I ran the Avast virus cleaning tool again to see if those same files still couldn't be scanned and they were different (not much) this time. Might they have

renamed themselves? Here is the latest log:

10/7/2008, 4:57:29 PM
Memory scanning started...
No virus body found in memory.
Memory scanning finished (49.0s).
----------
Files scanning started...
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\MSS.log... file could not be scanned!
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\MSStmp.log... file could not be scanned!
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\tmp.edb... file could not be scanned!
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Windows.edb... file could not be scanned!
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Temp\usgthrsvc\Perflib_Perfdata_e48.dat... file could not be scanned!
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_b70.dat... file could not be scanned!
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\master.mdf... file could not be scanned!
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\mastlog.ldf... file could not be scanned!
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\model.mdf... file could not be scanned!
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\modellog.ldf... file could not be scanned!
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\msdbdata.mdf... file could not be scanned!
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\msdblog.ldf... file could not be scanned!
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\tempdb.mdf... file could not be scanned!
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\templog.ldf... file could not be scanned!
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\edb.log... file could not be scanned!
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb... file could not be scanned!
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\hsperfdata_SYSTEM\676... file could not be scanned!
No virus body found.
Files scanning finished (75781 files, 0 infected, 1608.6s).
Drives scanned: C:
----------

HIJACK THIS SCAN

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 6:20:50 PM, on 10/7/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16705)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcmwltry.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue CS2\bin\VersionCueCS2.exe
C:\Program Files\Broadcom\ASFIPMon\AsfIpMon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Small Business\Business Contact Manager\BcmSqlStartupSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.exe
C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp\Services Manager\Docmgr\bin\WavXDocMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp\SecureUpgrade.exe
C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\KADxMain.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint\ApMsgFwd.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint\HidFind.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apntex.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue CS2\ControlPanel\VersionCueCS2Tray.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe
C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 4.3\J2GDllCmd.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\mdm.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\rapimgr.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\StacSV.exe
C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp\Trusted Drive Manager\TdmService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
c:\WINDOWS\system32\ZuneBusEnum.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue CS2\data\database\bin\mysqld-nt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cidaemon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cidaemon.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcnet.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = partnerpage.google.com/smallbiz.dell.com/en_us?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us-smb&ibd=3080727
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://www.crawler.c...a...&tbid=60327
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchAssistant = http://www.crawler.c...spx?tb_id=60327
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,CustomizeSearch = http://dnl.crawler.c...aspx?TbId=60327
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.crawler.c...spx?tb_id=60327
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://dnl.crawler.c...aspx?TbId=60327
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Page_URL = partnerpage.google.com/smallbiz.dell.com/en_us?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us-smb&ibd=3080727
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://partnerpage.g...amp;ibd=3080727
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: RoboForm - {724d43a9-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\4.1.805.4472\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\Dell\BAE\BAE.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &RoboForm - {724d43a0-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /installquiet
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NVHotkey] rundll32.exe nvHotkey.dll,Start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WavXMgr] C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp\Services Manager\Docmgr\bin\WavXDocMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SecureUpgrade] C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp\SecureUpgrade.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] %ProgramFiles%\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KADxMain] C:\WINDOWS\system32\KADxMain.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PDVDDXSrv] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Version Cue CS2] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue CS2\ControlPanel\VersionCueCS2Tray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 7.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zune Launcher] "c:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eFax 4.3] "C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 4.3\J2GDllCmd.exe" /R
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -scheduler
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TSTimer] C:\Program Files\Timeslips\TSTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Windows Search.lnk = C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Customize Menu - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComCustomizeIEMenu.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Fill Forms - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: RoboForm Toolbar - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Save Forms - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Scan link by Dr.Web - http://www.drweb.com...-online-en.html
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Create Mobile Favorite... - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: Fill Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Fill Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
O9 - Extra button: Save - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Save Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
O9 - Extra button: RoboForm - {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: RoboForm Toolbar - {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {0CCA191D-13A6-4E29-B746-314DEE697D83} (Facebook Photo Uploader 5) - http://upload.facebo...toUploader5.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D80A6D1-B500-47DA-82B8-EB9875F85B4D} (Google Gadget Control) - http://dl.google.com...PluginIEWin.cab
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: avgrsstx.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: gemsafe - C:\Program Files\Gemplus\GemSafe Libraries\BIN\WLEventNotify.dll
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe Version Cue CS2 - Adobe Systems Incorporated - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue CS2\bin\VersionCueCS2.exe
O23 - Service: Broadcom ASF IP and SMBIOS Mailbox Monitor (ASFIPmon) - Broadcom Corporation - C:\Program Files\Broadcom\ASFIPMon\AsfIpMon.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Net (rpcnet) - Absolute Software Corp. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcnet.exe
O23 - Service: SecureStorageService - Wave Systems Corp. - C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp\Secure Storage Manager\SecureStorageService.exe
O23 - Service: SigmaTel Audio Service (STacSV) - SigmaTel, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\StacSV.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: NTRU TSS v1.2.1.25 TCS (tcsd_win32.exe) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\NTRU Cryptosystems\NTRU TCG Software Stack\bin\tcsd_win32.exe
O23 - Service: TdmService - Wave Systems Corp. - C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp\Trusted Drive Manager\TdmService.exe
O23 - Service: WaveEnrollmentService - Wave Systems Corp. - C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp\Authentication Manager\WaveEnrollmentService.exe
O23 - Service: Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service (wltrysvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE

--
End of file - 15028 bytes

Edited by JenniferInOK, 08 October 2008 - 12:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users