• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mabbe

mabbe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:12 PM

While trying to uninstall Ad-Aware I get the following error.. how can I fix this?

"Another installation is already in progress. Complete that installation before proceeding with this instal"

I tried to paste the dialog box into this post, but could not figure out how to get it in here after I copied it.

#2 mabbe

mabbe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:34 PM

While trying to uninstall Ad-Aware I get the following error.. how can I fix this?

"Another installation is already in progress. Complete that installation before proceeding with this instal"

I tried to paste the dialog box into this post, but could not figure out how to get it in here after I copied it.

Sorry I forgot to mention that I am using the Free version of Ad-Aware 2007.

#3 Linux2009

Linux2009

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:53 PM

Ok, there was 2 installitions.
Did booting help?
if it didn't try this.

#4 mabbe

mabbe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:27 PM

Ok, there was 2 installitions.
Did booting help?
if it didn't try this.

No rebooting did not help and when I try to run the Microsoft application that you sent I get the same error.

#5 Linux2009

Linux2009

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:36 AM

Ok, have you tried manually or these things -> click me?

#6 Txnnok

Txnnok

Ad-Aware 2008 Beta Tester

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 03:44 AM

Go to this link and try what is said there. The fact that he is using adaware se does not matter. http://www.lavasofts...showtopic=18405

Also for copying and asting you can copy the item then paste it to your note pad. save it, then when your rady to post copy it again then paste it.

as for a screenshot click the print screen key then open your paint pad, right click then click paste image, you can then crop the image save it to your desktop or where ever.

the if you look down to the bottom right it says browse, click that find the file on your computer and then click upload.

when it finishes, see the manage current attachments aboce the browse and upload button,click that, but before you find a nice empty spot first and put cursor from the thread there, go back to the mange items and click the green box of the three options.

If need be you can also upload the file.

for exmaple cursor here ( this paste the image to this spot)

Windows 8.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users