• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alex Aleszczyk Enterprises

Alex Aleszczyk Enterprises

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 04:35 PM

Hello, i am new here and i want to know a serial number because i downloaded a Ad-Aware 2007 from download.com and i need the serial number or unlock key so please someone give it to me at EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED.

Thank You

Alex Aleszczyk Enterprises, Ltd.

Edited by Pierre67, 03 September 2007 - 11:35 PM.

#2 Alex Aleszczyk Enterprises

Alex Aleszczyk Enterprises

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 04:38 PM

um... now i don't because i pressed cancel so i wanted the free edition so please close this topic or delete it thanks

Edited by Alex Aleszczyk Enterprises, 26 August 2007 - 04:39 PM.

#3 LS CalamityJane

LS CalamityJane

Former Lavasoft Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8814 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:04 PM

Correct, if you just want the free version you do just cancel the request to enter the serial number.

Glad you got it figured out :)

However, please note: Ad-Aware 2007 free version is ONLY for personal home use only. Commercial use is prohibited.. If you need a license for business use please see this link:
http://www.lavasoft....ll_business.php

Since your issues seem resolved I'll go ahead and archive this topic in the "Resolved" section (read only)

If you should have any further issues, please feel free to post a new topic.
Please do NOT send Private Messages to Staff or helpers to request assistance! We do not give a personal support via PM The way to request help is to post a NEW TOPIC in the appropriate forum.

Look for the *New Topic* Button near the top right when viewing the forums.

Here in the forums, replies are posted to topics only. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Plus and Pro Ad-Aware users (only) may use the Support Center for personal assistance:
Support Center

Microsoft MVP/Windows - Security 2003-2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users