• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 padrejuan

padrejuan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 02:26 AM

Adaware Free 2007 has been working great, but now when I try to open it on my Windows XP, I get "System error 19811 has occurred. Cannot load graphics. Application terminated". Restoring my drive to two earlier restore points had no effect. Has anyone else heard of "System error 19811"?

#2 Gusten Svensson

Gusten Svensson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:06 PM

What I know of, Ad-Aware should not have any problems loading the graphic
file if all files are installed correcly and in the right place??!!

If Ad-Aware can not load graphics, than it propbebly will not work anyway.

Try to run the webupdate manager(In the same path as you installed Ad-Aware)
and see if there is any new version of the skin file, if not, then I would re-install
Ad-Aware to get it to work again.

/Gusten.

#3 LS Tobias

LS Tobias

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:18 PM

Have you made any changes to your computer that you know of, that can have caused this error to appear? I am mainly thinking of things like changes to the Registry or installation of new software.

Regards, Tobias

#4 Jack E Martinelli

Jack E Martinelli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 01:14 PM

Have you made any changes to your computer that you know of, that can have caused this error to appear? I am mainly thinking of things like changes to the Registry or installation of new software.

Regards, Tobias

A search for "Error 19811" in this forum will reveal seven posts including the first by mauri300856 since June 7, 2007.
I have tried all solutions posted here without success.
It seems clear that Lavasoft does not have a fix yet, or has not posted it in this forum.
Previous posts state that uninstalling and reinstalling Ad-Aware 2007 does NOT resolve the problem.
I have not tried this yet.
My previous post reports my efforts.

It appears that users with the "19811" problem must depend only on the free SpyBot or the affordable Webroot SpySweeper for an anti-spyware tool now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users